Monday, August 11, 2008

Stuff that should keep us healthy.

Looks like we are leaving Sept. 20th or so....went to Henry's and got colloidal silver, which is a natural antibiotic. Got witch hazel for cuts and scrapes. Got GSE (grape seed extract) for disinfecting and making water potable. Looking for some good aloe to put on sunburns, some good sunblock, some good shelf stable probiotics. Need to look into getting our shots that we need.
I have to contact the dr. and see if I can get in for a mammogram now before my naturopath appt. and make sure that I will be getting the shots I need. I also need to get my hearing aid batteries ordered. They go through the insurance. No cost to us.
I am in the middle of deciding what needs to go with us for curriculum. I am looking for a spanish book that teaches verb conjugations and spelling for the kids. I found a curriculum by Brainquest and will take 3rd and 4th with me. I'll decide in Jan. if I need to get 2 new grades or not.
The truck is in the shop for the new utility bed and will be there for up to 2 wks. John is still working, although I am not sure that is for the best or not. Seems like I would rather have him be alive than working with some of those jerks that he is working with (the GF in particular, sigh).
I need to talk to our neighbor who did Central America with her husband for a few months. Hope to do that today after I teach.
I am sending Love to me and support to me. I need it right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow do you have alot on your plate right now. I hate to see you go but I do look forward to reading about your adventures when you can post them. And I will also look forward to your return.
Thank you so much for the friendship you have given me in such a short time and for showing me around. You have been a real blessing.