Saturday, August 15, 2009

explain this

Why am I at the pool all the time? When I am on one of our trips, I miss the comradery but I am glad that we have next week off.

Why is it when I ask conservatives if the health bill just throws the cost of indigent care from where we pay for it now through higher costs in health care that the doctors and hospitals put on pay from the pocket people or people with health insurance onto the gov't (OK yes, we are still paying for it, but at least NOW indigent people can go and get preventative care instead of Emergency care which is cheaper), they have to tell me that the federal gov't should not be in health care (I had it pointed out to me that the federal gov't should not be in health care because of the 10th right in the Bill of Rights)? Is that really answering the question? We pay for health care for the uninsured now. Right?

Why is it when I tell my kids to not talk back, they talk back some more? I feel like telling them - Just. Shut. Up. But of course, that is not nice. Yeah, right.

Why is it when someone complains about something and I tell them that I'll look up why that is happening, they write back "oh ha ha"? "Oh ha ha?" What is that supposed to mean? I hate to complain without also looking for a way to fix it. Is it just me?

Why is it I have the time and the inclination to write on the internet and yet I am shrugging off writing my book?
namaste
toni

No comments: