Wednesday, May 18, 2011

moving back to SD

Have I mentioned how I hate to move? Have I mentioned how I hate (or more like it, grow bored) with staying in the same place too long? (sighing) There is something definitely wrong with me... so we flew back on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo, dude!) and slept in my Mother-in-Law's house for the past week while I helped my dad travel the kidney stone procedure journey that he is currently on (and boy, I so do not want to walk down that path!), and finally moved the trailer with Heather's (another homeschooling mama) help this past Monday, the 16th.

So now, as I gaze on the clothing littering the couch (there is a couch under there, right?), and wonder what the heck needs to get done next so that I don't end up driving back to the same store over and over again, I sit back and notice that May Grey is the predominant feature of San Diego right now, and that my cozy little trailer is home to me, just as the boat is home to me. While I am not an interesting enough person who would be caught in a "torn between two lovers" scenario, I can't help but feel a wee bit like that over the fact that when I am at the boat, I love it; when I am in the trailer, I feel all warm and cozy and love it.

Yeah, definitely something wrong with me. San Diego! Here I am!

No comments: