Saturday, September 6, 2014

Life sometimes gets in the way

Wow, it's been a while since I wrote here and actually, at 52, I'm not surprised that I forgot that I started this blog.

In case anyone wants to know, John and I have amicably split, and the divorce should be finalized sometime in September. We split having the kids 50/50 with 7 days at my place and 7 days at his. The kids are now attending a public high school, Point Loma, and have just started their school year. Leo is now a sophomore, and Teresa is now a freshmen. Making Leo 15 and Teresa 14. Yes, I know that all of you are shaking your heads and saying to yourselves "where does the time go?" and "yesterday I remember them running around naked and wee ones".

John is now living with a lovely woman named Jennifer, and in some ways, we are all family now.
The kids are adjusting just fine, and so are we.

I hope that all is going well in your part of the world and that I remember that this blog is here.
Toni

No comments: