Friday, June 27, 2008

feeling groovy

Well, I am finally getting the trailer so that we can actually LIVE in it! Aaaahhhh. I got a binder out and will start my novel with an outline today. We have about 50 books out from the library, some are for the reading programs for summer that we are doing, some are for school (Story of the World, doncha know?) and some are for researching Central and South America, travel books. My problems with a lot of those travel books are that they are for "hotel" people, whereas we are campground people.
Reading the caution areas of those books, brought it home to me. We are going to the home of the malarial mosquito! Ack! We will need mosquito nets for both the grownups and the kiddoes. We will have to get innoculations against some of those crazy illnesses that preside down there. (Big breath, now don't panic, Toni). Everyone thinks I am so brave. Well, not feeling particulary brave or groovy all of the sudden.
That's it for today. Now I have freaked myself out and need to re-establish my equilibrium. Yoga, anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the invite Toni,
Don't worry I would be freaking out too about the bugs and shots.
You know where to find me if you need to vent or just freak out to someone that can say it will all be ok.