Monday, July 7, 2008

To flashdrive or not to flashdrive, that is the Q

Well, now is the moment of truth. Do I start (or rather continue handwriting) this novel or do I buy a flashdrive and start typing away like a madwoman?
I am typing at a moderate pace right now. Some of the keys are sticking and not necessarily showing up when I want them to(have you ever tried typing an email with the letter "L", not easy, believe me!). I definitely need to buy some can of air to blast some of the dust out of the keyboard. And then I need to keep my paper with me for when I want to make notes when I am unable to get to the computer.
I am raring to go! I think it will be the computer and I will start to do it when I can.....good luck to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the flash drive. But like you said keep paper and pencil handy also.

Good luck to you.