Friday, July 25, 2008

Will we leave earlier than expected?

It would seem that Mr. Grippo will not be on this job much longer. We are now considering going to Abre Ojos at the end of August and then staying there for Sept. and Oct. and then leaving from there. I am going to have to get HS curriculum put together faster than I thought, and will have to be more on the ball for getting stuff done. I will need to be working on the novel, trying to find out how to sell a non-fiction book idea, blog regularly, and teach the kids how to journal. Oh yeah, and be working on my journal more regularly, too. It would seem that I need to do more stuff than I was originally planning on doing, but that is not true. I always planned on doing all of this, its just that now I have less time to get it done.
I am thinking that I will just take one science book, one math book, an English grammar book, and a beginning Spanish book. If I can get those together, we could just take some paper and pens and crayons and that should be the whole deal.
I am thinking that it would make more sense to be in the Yucatan in Dec. though, but it must be discussed more thoroughly than it has been. Lots of thoughts and they need to be organized.

No comments: