Thursday, July 3, 2008

help me, I've fallen down and I can't write!

The title is humourous to this post but honestly, I am taking my notebook with me everywhere and am still not actually writing beyond asking myself questions on paper about the plot and characters. Then I was not posting for a few days on here. hrrrrumph.
I talked to my friend, Gimi, today and got super excited about my story. While I was telling her, I was not thinking (for once!) is this stupid for a novel? I was thinking, yeah, I want to read that novel!
I guess for a while I was more interested in how a travel memoir might come out better than any novel I could write. I was talking to the librarians and one of them came up with "a travel memoir through family'e eyes". Perfect-O! I love, love, love it!
Need to teach the kiddoes.....

1 comment:

April said...

that sounds cool. I also like what you said about practical advice not what star a hotel is.
Did you know Renee went to Peru last sumer on a medical mission trip.