Tuesday, September 2, 2008

19 days before we leave...or something like that

Ack! We are leaving in 19 days and I have these odd thoughts about, "oh, I need new running shoes" OR "looks like I will need to buy some new flip flops" OR "can I get this or that before we leave". The other things that run through my mind is how many things we can re-visit before we leave. Museum of Man? Check. Ruben H. Fleet? Check. Zoo? Wild Animal Park? Old Towne? Natural History Museum? CostCo?(OK that is just that I am beginning to stress myself out. doncha know?).

I know that all of it will get done. Its just something that I want be orderly about it, and once again it seems at the end to happen higgedly piggedly. Will I see Lori Y. and Laura C. before leaving? Will we see Rick and Janelle in San Pedro? Will I get to see Audrey and rub her belly for luck?(she is pregnant right now)

Stay tuned. It may or may not happen and if it doesn't, I will survive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breath Toni Breath.....
As you said it will all work out and come together in the end.

I can't wait to read about your adventures once they begin.