Sunday, September 14, 2008

quick notes

This coming up week is make-all-the-lists-that-I-can week. I need to get over to the storage and determine if anything in there needs to go with us to Central America, needs to be thrown away or given away or repositioned so that we can actually use it. I am going to catalogue everything in there and that will be that. Next, I need to go through all the storage in the trailer and determine what can be thrown away or given away, what will need to stay and what will go with us. In addition to that, I need to figure out what will actually FIT in the new pop top camper. I need to contact my hearing aid place and see if they can order me a case of batteries, and I need to contact the travel clinic and see if we can put ourselves on a schedule to start our shots. I need to see if there are any gaps in the wardrobes (does Teresa actually have a pair of jeans that fit her? Does Leo have jeans that are not too short? Does everyone have some sort of rain jacket?) and if there are gaps, fill them. Yup, this will be list week.
what books to bring!?!?!

No comments: