Friday, September 5, 2008

Am I flexible or what?!

John and I discussed whether we were going to leave SD for Baja on the 20th of this month...naw!

I guess with all that needs to be done on the truck and all that needs to be done to our storage unit and re-organizing of the trailer, it just makes sense to go ahead and stay another month. That way we will have it all done prior to going, we will be going with a clear head about what is behind us and what we will come back to. This also gives me the opportunity to file for our Private School Afadavit between the 1st and 12th of Oct. And the kids can still attend their friends stuff until then.

I am also going to plan on having a couple of different ways for the kids to say goodbye to their friends, one at the swim team, one at the pool here in the trailer park and one at the parkday that we attend in Tierra Santa.

I am hoping that I can see my cousins one last time and of course, get together with my girlfriends one last time.

It also gives Kit Kat, our new dog, that much more time to get used to us prior to being thrown into a situation where we are moving fairly constantly.

No comments: