Friday, September 5, 2008

making lists, checking them twice

Well, I see one of my friends is telling me to "breathe". Yup, here it is, number 1 on the list of things to do....LOL. So we are making lists and trying to remember that we are limited in space and do we want to keep this with us or does it go into storage, or what the heck is that thing for anyway, maybe we should just give it away! Yup, right here on the list under, #13) lose my mind!

At least my sense of humour is still intact and just a bit off the wall still...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep make those lists they are a life saver when you are ready to pull your hair out.
Also remember your sense of humor is your only defense.
I'm glad you're sticking around another month but at the same time it just gives you more time to crazy.....LOL